Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 17, 2012

Boredom is Excitement in Reverse!


Just wanted to share some of what I’m listening to lately. Usually when I'm bored I listen to music to try and change my state of mind, my music collection (or my soundtrack to life as I call it) has everything from Godsmack to Nicki  Minaj, old school R& B, and I’m pretty sure there’s some Connie Francis in there too! LOL don’t’ judge, LISTEN and be inspired! Boredom is excitement in reverse, stay excited >>>Excitement leads to inspiration and inspiration leads to self-empowerment.


I try not to judge when it comes to music which is really hard sometimes.  I listen to the lyrics and try to understand concepts and how they may fit  into my life.  Check out this video by The Secret State.





Stay Empowered,

1 comments:

 

Sample Text